1,000,000 Subscribers is a video made by Nigahiga.
Ryan thanks his fans for subscribing and helping him to reach 1,000,000 subscribers. Suddenly, R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle-Drizzle from How to be Gangster arrives and says Ryan shouldn’t take any credit because he didn’t do anything and he should because he got over 20,000,000 views. Ryan attempts to debate, but Hanatewakusoshiseotadashiteteriyakisuzukihondacivic from How to be Ninja arrives and interrupts saying that his video was better because it was the first video to get 1,000,000 views. Ryan attempts to ask where they are coming from, but Hanate and R-Dizzle start arguing over whose video is better, and then force Ryan to decide which video is better.
Ryan disappoints them both by saying he likes How to be Emo best, much to the happiness of Dead, Because I Killed It. Ryan attempts to thank his fans again, but is interrupted by The Big Green Ball who thought he was Ryan’s favourite. For no reason, Dead, Because I Killed It sneaks up and stabs the ball, killing it. This proves to be too weird for Ryan and he is about to say “What the f--?” when he is interrupted by a disclaimer that reads “NO BALLS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS FILM”.
- Ryan Higa as himself, Hanate, R-Dizzle, Dead, Because I Killed It and the voice of The Big Green Ball.
- This is the only time where The Big Green Ball talks.
- Hanate has a different accent to the one he had on How to be Ninja.
- Hanate says his video is better because it is still on YouTube, however, this is no longer true. It was removed due to copyrighted music.
- How to be Nerd, How to be UFC Fighter and How to be at the Premiere are the only How To Be videos not referenced at all in the video.
- This is one of three videos which cuts Ryan off at the end of the video. The other two are YouTube Live - WTH is a Vlog and Copyrighted.
- The message that cuts Ryan off at the end of the video is similar to the one that appeared at the end of Copyrighted.
- This is the only non-Skitzo video where Ryan, Hanate and R-Dizzle are seen together.