The episode starts with Ryan, R-Dizzle and Hanate waiting for Regina. Ryan recieves a call from Regina saying that she is at Ryan's house but is locked inside of her car. Ryan eventually tells her to unlock the door.
- Regina: Oh my God!
- Ryan: What? Get out of here!
- Regina: I can't!
- Ryan: Why?
- Regina: It's locked.
- Hanate: Wait, that's not fair. I never got to tell my Halloween story!
- Ryan: I'm sorry, Hanate. How was your Halloween?
- Hanate: I stay home. Cook rice.
- This is the first Skitzo episode to have a cold opening.
- It is revealed that Regina owns a shotgun and loves The Jonas Brothers.
- Hanate only has two lines in this episode.
- The message "got rice?" flashes for a micro-second at the end of the video.
- This is the first episode where "Teehee" is not at the very end of the episode (due to Hanate demanding that he tell his story).
- R-Dizzle is the only one who enjoys and finds Regina's story funny.